Methods of Foreign Languages Teaching (the Basics of Glottodidactics)
(by Joanna Lesiewicz)
- latest tendencies in teaching foreign languages, pointing at methodology sources
- methods of teaching foreign languages, differences between conventional and unconventional methods (communicative method, grammar-translation method etc.)
- learner’s communicative and linguistic competence, ways of developing them, specificity of classroom situation in the context of communicative teaching, an outline of main problems in case of classroom situation
- presentation of communicative method on the basis of analysis of English lesson carried out by means of that method
- methods of teaching writing and reading skills used in contemporary glottodydactics
Hanna Komorowska: Metodyka nauczania języków obcych, Warszawa 1999.